Belgian Shoes Return Policy
- We do not exchange or refund worn or altered shoes. For this reason we recommend you try on your shoes on a soft carpet. Shoes may be returned for a full refund within 30 days of the delivery date. We do not accept requests for returns on customized items.
- Gift cards cannot be returned or redeemed for cash.
- Refunds will be issued through the original method of payment.
- We do not refund any shipping charges on exchanges or returns.
- Belgian Shoes reserves the right to reject returns or exchanges in situations that are reasonably determined to be fraudulent or do not comply with our policies.
- Refunds and replacements will not be processed until we have received the returned product.
Shipping & Handling
- In stock domestic and international exchanges are usually processed in 2 business days once they are received by our shipping department.
- Shipping and handling will be charged accordingly per pair depending on destination. Shipping and handling cost includes insurance for the value of the shoe.
- All orders are shipped with signature required unless otherwise indicated by the customer.
- Please contact us immediately if you would like to change your order after it is placed, we are only able to make changes prior to sending out the shoes.
- We will split orders into segments if one or more of the items you have ordered are currently out of stock.
- International orders: Belgian Shoes will ship to countries where FedEx has a presence. The customer is responsible for custom charges and/or duties
Each Belgian Shoe is hand stitched and turned, small imperfections are inherent and add to the custom nature of the shoe. In the event that you have received a defective or otherwise damaged product please notify the shop immediately. If shoes are not to your full satisfaction, please contact us immediately to resolve the matter.
Belgian Shoe Color vs. Web Color
We publish our shoe photos for your reference only. The colors of our shoes on screen may vary depending on your monitor settings. When ordering shoes please pick your shoes based on color names and not on screen colors. Or come visit our Manhattan location to experience our shoes first hand. Belgian Shoes is not responsible for inconsistency of shoe color vs. screen and/or digital print out color.
Frequently Asked Questions
Due to the nature of our shoes and limited stock please order shoes in advanced if a specific size and color is required for an event.
We are happy to take group orders for special occasions such as weddings. It is recommended to stop by the shop for personal sizing and providing the shop with at least 6 months notice before the event.
We will contact customer once shoes have arrived, we will hold the shoes for two weeks before returning them to stock.
We are happy to discuss the use of customer provided fabric for a custom shoe for returning customers only.
The Belgian Shoe has a unique sizing system. Please contact us directly with any questions of assistance converting your traditional shoe size.
Gift Certificates are available, for more information please contact us.