Belgian Shoes Return Policy
- We do not exchange or refund worn or altered shoes. For this reason we recommend you try on your shoes on a soft carpet. Shoes may be returned for a full refund within 30 days of the delivery date. We do not accept requests for returns on customized items.
- Gift cards cannot be returned or redeemed for cash.
- Refunds will be issued through the original method of payment.
- We do not refund any shipping charges on exchanges or returns.
- Belgian Shoes reserves the right to reject returns or exchanges in situations that are reasonably determined to be fraudulent or do not comply with our policies.
- Refunds and replacements will not be processed until we have received the returned product.
Shipping & Handling
- In-stock domestic and international exchanges are usually processed in 2 business days once they are received by our shipping department.
- Shipping and handling will be charged accordingly per pair depending on destination. Shipping and handling cost includes insurance for the value of the shoe.
- All orders are shipped with signature required unless otherwise indicated by the customer.
- Please contact us immediately if you would like to change your order after it is placed, we are only able to make changes prior to sending out the shoes.
- We will split orders into segments if one or more of the items you have ordered are currently out of stock.
- International orders: Belgian Shoes will ship to countries where FedEx has a presence. The customer is responsible for customs charges and/or duties
Each Belgian Shoe is hand stitched and turned, small imperfections are inherent and add to the custom nature of the shoe. In the event that you have received a defective or otherwise damaged product please notify the shop immediately. If shoes are not to your full satisfaction, please contact us immediately to resolve the matter.